Sunday, 30 December 2012

My first cardigan

Another LGC pattern that I changed, I actually made 2 of these, but the second one went horribly horribly wrong! I cut the ends too short and they unfastened, making the SC edge almost impossible as the rows kept unravelling while I crocheted over them! 4 days wasted and frustrated!! However, this is the first one that I made successfully!
After completing the cardigan itself, adding pretty red buttons, I added a little red pocket with a "lazy daisy" stitch over the top.

This is the stripe sequence, and a shot of the collar, I was so proud of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment